1. If you attended Hogwarts, which house would you belong to, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw or Slytherin?
A – Probably Hufflepuff, I'm a goofy sort. But I'm also the only person who never fantasized about going to such a school / being a wizard.
2. I prefer Twitter to Facebook. Agree or Disagree?
A – Prefer blogging and reading blogs.
3. Romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant or staying in with pizza and a movie?
A – Home. But husbando prefers to go out.
4. If you were forced to marry ONE of the following men, who would you choose and why: Ebenezer Scrooge, Severus Snape or Heathcliff? And for the men, who would you marry: Dolores Umbridge, Madame Bovary or Lindsay Lohan?
A – Well Ebenezer of course, cause he becomes a nice guy. (I have a crush on Severus but wouldn't want to married to that moodiness.)
5. Chocolate: white, milk or dark?
A – milk, but vegan
6. Favourite Horror movie?
A – Misery.
7. If your personality were a colour, what colour would it be?
A – Purple: fruity, but with a serious side too.
8. What famous mystery would you most like to know the answer to? (Eg. The identity of Jack The Ripper or whether OJ was guilty.)
A – I look to John Douglas in these matters. He says OJ fits the profile of the killer, and thought some Polish dude interviewed by police fit the profile of the Ripper killings. So I'm good.
9. If you were about to be executed(God forbid!) what would you choose as your last meal?
A – Not sure I'd care. ...Maybe chips and dip?
10. Favourite CSI show: Las Vegas Original, New York or Miami?
A – Never watched.
11. There are too many reality shows on TV. Agree or disagree?
A – A little too many, but I think that will balance out in time.
My questions, if you choose to accept this mission. There are only a few.
1 – What public legacy (excluding happy healthy children) would you like to live on after you’ve left this mortal coil?
A - A wonderful novel that endures and is loved! Of course!
2 – What is the one thing you fear you’ll never accomplish?
A - Exercising with some kind of regularity.
3 – You’re lost. No-one is coming to find you. What do you do?
A - Find a source of water.
4 – Which insect, and why?
A - Fascinated by all of them! But easiest to tolerate are the carpet beetles that sit in corners where I can't see them, munching on cat hair.